Preventive music interventions for social change
Primary target group Schoolstarters
Orchestra inspired music teaching and aesthetic reflection in the class-room of all municipal schools,
to improve all children's, and especial challenged children's, liveability skills.
To make strong learning communities by teaching common livability skills to all school starters mediated by
music and astehetic reflection.
Our 4 values:
- Children are more alike than different
- Children are local and global citizens
- Children are born musical and creative
- Children have the right to create expressions and imprint
Film-material for URBACT: Music for social change
- WOXPOP: Best practise reflection
Reflections on best practice from ULG and DEMO-action developers
- WOXPOP: DEMO-action: The workshop for school-starters.
MOBILITY VISIT IN AARHUS
Best practice examples from Aarhus: World Music Center/Message to the future
DIARY from Signe and Stine/ULG